Wargaming Wrocław

Baner 26cm

• Nie jesteś zalogowany.
  • Polecamy: Komputery

Ogłoszenie

UWAGA!!!

W związku ze zmianą forum od poniedziałku dodawanie nowych postow będzie zablokowane. Zapraszam do rejestracji na nowym forum
WARGAMING WROCŁAW

• Index
  •  » Zasady
  •  » WH40k FAQ - Pierwsze spojrzenie na zasady... i kolejne... i kolejne...

#101 2012-06-27 00:42:15

KvaN

http://i.imgur.com/gZjTx.png

Re: WH40k FAQ - Pierwsze spojrzenie na zasady... i kolejne... i kolejne...

Ogólnie podręcznik wydaje mi się bardzo fajnie wydany, sądząc po zdjęciach. Prędzej czy później raczej trafi do mojej kolekcji.

Ostatnio edytowany przez KvaNfield (2012-06-27 00:44:07)

#102 2012-06-27 15:52:21

KvaN

Kolejne podsumowanie zmian: http://chaptermasters.blogspot.co.uk/20 … anges.html

Global changes
Pre messuring. You will be able to check ranges move etc before committing you troops to actions.
Random battle feild effects - I'm guessing this is similar to the death world rules?
Game Length -  6th Ed will be a fixed 6 turn games
Force Org charts remain. Percentages are *not* used like fantasy battle
Per 2000 pts you can take 1 Force Organisation chart with 1 fortification slot.
Rules for Flyers are in the book.
Feel No Pain is going to be a 5+ Save. It will work against power weapons but not instant death.
There's not a new kind of instance death!
It is not move assault then shooting it's still move, shoot, assault.
Preferred enemy gives re-rolls to hit with shooting and in combat, but not the re-rolling of 1s to wound
Strength vs Toughness chart changed to be like fantasy, so everything can be wounded on a 6.
All random world events are optional. One causes every psyker on the field to suffer D3 S3 AP2 hits (disturbed a nest of psychosomethingbugs)
Snape Fire = shooting at BS1
Chaos Daemons cause fear, its a LD test or become WS1
No changes to deep strike except the new (nicer) table.
A model can still only make one save, except FnP.
Jet packs move 2d6 in the assault phase instead of assaulting (if you wish)
jetpacks count as relentless

Morrel
YOU MAY REGROUP IF 25% OF THE UNIT OR MORE IS STILL ALIVE

Missions

There are now Six Missions and Three deployment styles, Dawn of war is gone, Pitched Battle remains = Across the board 
Spearhead expansion deployment style = End to End
Apocolyse  expansion deployment style = Triangles but has bigger no mans land and even in size.
Each Mission has a primary and three secondary objectives. Secondary objectives are worth 1 victory point.

Known Primary Objectives
Capture D3+2 objectives with Troops
Capture D3+2 objectives with Troops Heavy Support (extra VPs for killing Heavy Support)
Capture D3+2 objectives with troops and Fast Attack  (extra VPs for killingFast Attack)
Take and hold an objective. Troops can carry is 6inches per turn

Known The Secondary objectives
First blood = Destroying the1st unit of the game
Take out the Warlord = Killing the enemy's nominated leader
Dawn Raid = End the game with a unit in your opponents deployment zone
All are worth 1 Victory Point.
Objectives have different victory point values

Only Troops and scoring units can hold objectives.
A unit can't claim an object while inside a vehicle.

Allies

Allies/Teams - Teams can pick armies from multiple codex's like you can in Apocalyse,  (ie separate force origination charts, There is a distrusted ally rules similar to Fantasy)
Further information: a new army chart will report the level of cooperation various armies can have.  This will not allow cherrypicking of valuable units from another codex, but instead the ability to integrate a second FOC chart into you army from the selected ally.  How deep you can develop this second tree (beyond the mandatory HQ and 2 troops) is determined by what level of cooperation the armies have on the chart.
For Single player Games you can pick as follows for a trusted alliance (Like Marine and Guard)
You have to take 1 HQ 2 Troop of from your own codex, then you can take 1 HQ and 1 Troop from another codex, then you may take and other your other slots from either codex

Battle Brothers: Good can join each others units with IC's and cast psychic powers as if they were friendly.

Allies of convienance: Cant join units or cast friendly powers

Desperate Allies: Have to roll if within 6" of an allied unit. if they roll a 1, they cannot do anything.

Necrons Allies:no battle brothers. allies of conveniance with chaos marines, gery knights (, tau and orcs. cant ally with deamons, any eldar or nids. all the rest are desperate allies. Desperate allies with Templars and Blood Angels
You can't Ally with yourself to expand your FOC it's one FOC per 2000 pts e.g. 2 HQs per 2000 points.

Shooting
Over watch is not the old over watch but is snap fire at a unit that assaults you, see the close combat section.
Pre messuring will be a big change (for some) and will slow things down a little.
Wound allocation will be remove the closest model to the firing unit, wargear makes no difference. Not an issue for heavy weapon squads but could make the placement of template and close combat models interesting. (massive speed up for the game)
Cover saves have been reduced to 5+ save for most types of cover (hard cover like ruins is a 4+).
Preferred Enemy now included shooting and you may reroll wound rolls of a 1 (for either shooting or combat)
Rapid Fire weapons may now shoot at long range while moving. The restriction on assaulting after rapid firing remains. confirmed by a separate rumour
Rapid Fire: double tap up to half range e.g 24" for a Bolter  or Two shots at  half range if moving does not matter. Relentless gives and extra shot at each range if stationary as well as the standard bonus
When you shoot you roll to hit depending on the speed of your target. Fast vehicles always need a 6 to be hit.
Heavy Weapons can fire a single shot at BS1 up to half range if they move.
Snipers can select targets if they roll a 6 to hit
There is a 'look out, sir!' rule. It's 4+ for unit leaders and is made after they get wounded. It's suggested that it is easier to do for independant characters than for unit leaders (like nobs, sergeants), because these squad leaders need a roll of 4+ to pass.

Close Combat
Units can respond to being charged with Over watch Snap fire (Fire assault weapons at BS1 template weapons cause D3 automatic hits, blasts weapons can't shoot. This is only at one unit per turn only.
Consolidate in to close combat is not back!
Special rule for Deepstriking into close combat (Bloody deepstrike) This is an ability not something everyone can do.
Close Combat Weapons will have AP values. Chainfist AP1, PowerFist and Power Weapon AP2. Will Chainswords finally have an advantage over a combat blade? (another return to 2nd edition)
This has been confirmed by three separate leaks Also Power weapons give a 5++ parry save in combat..
A Independent Characters can challenge each other in the same combat even if not in base to base. If the defending Character refuses, he simply cannot attack that turn, if he  accepts he counts as being in base 2 base contact and no one else can hurt him, apart from the attacking Character. 
Jump Pack Infantry get a free single attack at I10 when they charge into combat called "hammer of wrath" this is made with normal weapons (I guess that mean no I10 power fists then)
Master crafted close combat weapons now give you a 5+ invulnable save
Jump packs get to re-roll charge rolls, Jet packs get to "scoot" up to 2D6" away in the assault phase,
Rage is +2 attacks on the charge
Monstrous creatures get the Smash ability which allows them to halve their attacks but strike at double strength.
Fleeting units may reroll one dice for charge distances
Launching multiple assault takes off +1 A for charging.
Fearless has changed when you lose a combat. So no more lots of wounds taken when you lose a combat just because you're not scared of anyone.
Assaulting into cover is still  I1.
Runs do disallow assaults. fleet dosnt overcome this but lets you reroll your charge.
The unwieldy rule makes you I 1.

Power maces, and blunt weapons count as power maul
Power spears, lances count as power lance
Power swords count as power swords
Power axes and halberds count as power axes
power axe - S+1, AP 2 melee, unwieldly
power sword - S user, ap 3, melee
power lance - S+1/user AP3/4, melee
power maul - S+2, AP4, melee

power lance has 2 profiles, first being on the charge second being i normal combat.

Movement
Random charge distance total of 2D6 
When charging though cover roll 3D6 and discount the highest  (4D6 if you have the move through cover) rule
Flying Monstrous creatures can swoop 24" and perform a Vector Strike which is D3+1 hits at it's strength on a unit it flies over.
Running still works the same.
Jump units move 12, re roll charge dice (2D6) get a impact hits (called hammer of wrath). bikes turbo boost in shooting phase 12, jet bikes 24, eldar jetbikes 36 = 48inch move in 1 turn).

Vehicles
Hull points (Any penetrating or glancing hit will cause a hull point to be removed. Most inc Rhinos and Dred have, 3 Land Raiders have 4, Storm Talon is 2 HP, as possibly other Flyers. Not looking forward to keeping track of this? Maybe time for GW to make some more counters. The above has now corroborated by 3 sources
We have heard

Vehicles are WS0 if stationary, and WS1 if they move, no matter how far they go
Vehicles go  6" in the movement phase, They Can then fire as they did before but can also fire everything else in the shooting phase using Snape Fire or make an extra move instead of shooting.
Dreadnoughts have 3 Hull points, Soulgrinder, Ghost Arks and Land Raiders have 4,
Land Speeders get Jink for a +5 cover save or 4+ if flat out,
Models embarked within a flying transport suffer S10 hits if the vehicle gets killed.
Flyers always begin the game as reinforcements, but arrive on a roll of 3+. They can chose to leave the game to return in the next game turn. There are several maneuvres a vehicle can perform, eg 'pull out' to avoid incoming fire from other fliers (5+ cover save). A flyer that was shot down can crash into the battlefield and cause damage. In the battlereport it killed 3 Ork Boys in cover.
Troopes embarked in a flying transport cannot disembark until the flier switches to hover mode, which he has to do at the beginning of his movement.

All things on flying bases are flyers.
Storm ravens are NOT listed under the codex space marine section
Passengers are unable to shoot from a vehicle if it moves flatout.

- New Vehicle Damage Chart, one to rule them all. 1-2 being Shaken, 3 Stunned, 4 and 5 Weapon Destroyed and Immobilised, and 6 Explodes! You only roll the table if the shot penetrate the Armour. Wrecks occur only from taking certain amount of Glancing Hits.
- AP 2 weapons add +1 to the chart, while AP1 adds +2.
- AP"-" is no longer -1 on the table.
- Open-Topped is +1 as well.
- No more "Half Strength if the center hole is off", you always use full strength for any blast that hits the vehicle.
- Hull Points - a new style "wound" for vehicles. Any Glancing Hits removes 1 Hull Point, Penetrate Hit removes 1 Hull Point as well as rolling on the Damage Chart above. If reduced to 0 HP, the vehicle becomes Wreck.
- Vehicles has 2, 3 or 4 HP, notable 4 HP vehicles are Ghost Ark, Land Raider, and Monolith. Details can be found in the rulebook appendix. (Bloodwing stated that some player propose that the formula for Hull Points is Front + Side(once) + Rear divide by 3. Fractions rounding down - this seems to be true.

Flyers zooming, must move 18'' - 36'', if it moves under 18 it is counted as destroyed, any units shooting at a zooming flyer have to resolve there to hit rolls as snap shots. flyers cannot be tank shocked OR tank shock themselves. you have to be zooming with a flier to gain the 'jink' special rules (5+ cover save)
ZOOMING FLYERS CANNOT BE ASSAULTED
flyers may only shoot 2 missiles per turn
flyers MUST begin the game in reserve

Psychics
Said to be similar to the magic system in Warhammer
Psykers now have mastery levels (taking us back to Rogue Trader)
Each Psyker can use powers from the codex or take the same number of new powers from the rule book that are randomly selected in the deployment phase (will slow down the game)
Every unit gets a 6+ save again Psychic powers (not confirmed)
Powers have a casting cost (another return to the past)
New Markers and cards for Psychic Powers (this was in second edition)
Some characters can use up 5 powers per turn
Psychic Powers are now going to be divided into 6 disciplines (Biomancy, Divination, Pyromancy, Telekinesis & Telepathy) and each Pskyer in the 40K universe will have access to a limited number of them
Psychic hood boosts the save against psychic power to 4++ (from 6++) to units within 6 inches.

Building and Terrain
You can purchase buildings for your army. (was in 2nd edition via bunkers)
Look to find a new "Fortification Slot" on the FOC that all armies can access and use in standard army construction.  Surprise, surprise, the common choices available happen to have existing Games Workshop kits already available.
One fortifcation FOC slot per player per game
Aegis defense lines are 50pts
Random terrain (this was part of 3rd edition)
You can burn woods (this was in 2nd edition)
Bastion in the White Dwarf Bat rep had a quad gun which has the Interceptor rule which allows it to shoot at a unit as it arrives from reserve and the Skyfire rule which allows it to shoot flyers at normal BS rather than BS1.
Bastions have AV14 all round and have a heavy bolter on each facing, they're automated and target the nearest enemy unit, can have a comms relay or a heavy weapon on the battlement.
Imperial Statuary is all imperial models within 2" of the terrain piece are fearless.

Cover Types
4+
Aegis defence lines are a 4+cover save but models behind it get +2 to cover save if they go to ground behind it.
Tank traps are impassable terrain to all non skimmer vehicles, bikes can attempt to pass on a successful difficult terrain test, models behind it can get a 4+ cover save.
Ruins are difficult terrain and a 4+ cover save.

5+
Wild undergrowth is a 5+ cover save and difficult terrain
Impact craters are a 5+ cover save if the unit is within it's boundaries.
Mysterious forests are 5+ cover save, as soon as you enter you roll on the table to see what happens.
Fuel Reserves 5+ cover save, each successful cover save roll a D6, on a 1 a barrel explodes doing a strength 3 hit on any models nearby.

You only need to have 25% hidden or troops or tanks to get a cover save.
Buildings have Hull Points

skyshield landing pad - 75 points
eagies defence lines - 50 points + weapons
imperial bastion - 75 points + weapons
fortress of redemption - 220 points + weapons

Fluff
The Space Marines are going to be more independent from Terra. Chaos is going to be a much bigger threat. Tau may be the answer to chaos. The emperors location on four square has changed? (sorry I don't know what it is).

#103 2012-06-27 19:34:06

http://i.imgur.com/LOEAg.png

Mozdzierz napisał:

No dobrze, ale skąd wiesz jakie statystyki będzie miała halabarda, która była i tak jedyną sensowną opcją? Force sword to nie force halberd.

Gdzieś wyczytałem, że halabardy będą dawały +1 s i miały ap 3/4  bez straty inicjatywy. Co do force sworda, to jak pisałem wcześniej przejrzałem książkę tylko pobieżnie, więc nie przypatrywałem się czy gdzieś na stronie obok są zasady do halabard. W każdym razie takie zróżnicowanie broni zdecydowanie zwiększa pole kombinatorstwa co mnie bardzo zadowala

WH40K : Ultramarines, Dark Angel's, Grey Knights,  Chaos Deamons.
Age of Sigmar: Stormcast Eternals, Khorne Bloodbound, Order Alliance.

Infinity : PanO; Nomads - O:I models.

#104 2012-06-27 20:29:43

Raziel

http://i.imgur.com/lTZ6Z.png

Tak, tylko karanie power axa inicjatywą = 1 to troszkę nieporozumienie. Dziwne, że jedna z niewielu broni AP2 została tak beznadziejnie potraktowana. Oczywiście grający termosami mają powód do rogala. Ja rozumiem, że gdyby chodziło o normalny, ciężki topór łańcuchowy, to taka charakterystyka była by ok, ale power axy nie różnią się zbytnio od mieczy, więc skąd to opóźnienie zbijające inicjatywę?
Tak, pole kombinatorstwa się zwiększyło... nie uświadczymy na stołach nic poza mieczorami, a ja ze swoją khornową armią, wyposażoną prawie tylko w topory będę dostawał globalne bencki od byle gwardzistów, bez względu na to, że mam furious charge z marka. Brawo!

Z drugiej strony, gdyby toporki nie miały obcinki, to wszyscy by się na nie przerzucili, tak źle i tak nie dobrze. Moim zdaniem, power bronie powinny być ujednolicone.

Batman, Age of Sigmar, Confrontation, Warzone, Warzone Ressurection, Warmachine, Hordes, Dystopian Wars, Firestorm Armada, HellDorado, Infinity, Battlegroup, Alkemy, LotR(stary), Team Yankee, Flames of War, Mordheim/Warheim, Anima-Tactics, WFB Historical, Afterglow, Wrath of Kings, WH40K(od biedy), WFB(od biedy)

#105 2012-06-27 21:17:53

Krechafety

SZATAN TWÓJ PAN

Piotrze, w swojej armii nie masz ani jednego Power Axe - masz chain axe lub power weapony.
Power Axe jest, póki co, chyba nieosiągalny dla żadnej armii.

Flamesy, Infinity. Kontakt: 605560309

#106 2012-06-27 21:32:11

Xyxel

Power axe mają modele Terminatorów Chaosu, więc na pewno będzie taka opcja w nowym kodeksie CSM.
Mam kilku takich sklejonych zastanawiam się co z nimi będzie. Tak samo modele z Power Maulami.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chaos Space Marines, Necrons, Chaos Daemons, Warriors of Chaos, Tomb Kings.

#107 2012-06-27 21:35:10

KvaN

Moce psychiczne w 6ed:

from dakkadakka's rattman napisał:

ok so pyschic powers
biomancy
primary power is a basic smite

caster gets D3 str and toughness
target unit get -1 str and toughness - Rad grenades for everyone!
target unit get FNP
assault 2 every unsaved would heals one off caster
pysker get +d3 init
target makes toughness test or take 1 wound no save, if slain jumps to model with in 2' and make save. continue till someone saves or no targets left - Argh! Virus bombs!

divination
primary target unit rerolls failed hits - Eldar guide power now for everyone!
psycher and unit gain counter attack and get full BS for overwatch
target unit gain 4++
target unit must reroll passed armor saves - Inverse Fortune? Could be good!
psycher and unit ignore cover - Good against dug in units...or fast vehicles
psyker rerolls failed failed hits, wounds and armor saves - And Eldar fortune+
psyker roll 3 dicechoose the result you want when rolling for reserves, outflank and mysterious terrain - WINNING!

pyromancy unsuprisingly lots of fire!
primary flame breath (flamer)
psyker gains 4+ invo
target unit gains 4+ cover save
flame attack assault 1, sould blaze (no idea) blast, ignore cover
target model takes 1 wound , no armor or cover save allowed, place small blast template anyone hit takes a str 4 ap 5 hit
assault 2d6, blind, ignore cover attack - Blind?
str 8, ap 1 assault 1, melta

telekenisis
assault 1 str 6 . strikedown (halves init and target moves as if its dangerous terrain)
roll 2d6 target takes hit equal to strength (11 or 12 auto wound) ap is equal to seperate dice roll
remove models from table, deepstrike within 24 inchs of where they were - can they then assault? Or just last turn objective snatching
hostile unit must reroll hits and wounds of 6
assault D6 pinning attack
all friendlies with 12 inchs get 5++
str 10, heavy 1 blast - good, as longas it don't backfire...dno't try using this against Eldar

telepathy
primary 3d6 - target leadership wounds to target unit
target unit has to make leadership roll or do nothing - A pinning test then?
target freindly stops falling back and gets fearless
hostile model makes an attack as if it owned by psyker - Depends on war gear limitations..and in C or Ranged?
target hostile losses fearless and treats all units as fear causing - He he he he....making demons run from combat
invisibility gains shrouding and stealth, hostiles charged by this unit lose counter attack and fight at WS 1 - could be great for units in cover
roll on table 1-2 unit pinned, 3-4 cannot run, shoot or stirke blows 5-6 attack own unit

#108 2012-06-27 21:37:37

Sgt. Platypus

http://i.imgur.com/QqPUh.png

Power Axe to też power weapon w boxie Assaultów. A przypadkiem Power Axe nie ma dostawać tylko -1 Int a nie od razu do 1?

There is only Waaaaaaagh!!

#109 2012-06-27 21:39:25

cavalierdejeux

Riddle me this...           Riddle me that

Nie chce marudzić, ale w sumie nie widzę sensu przeklejania zasad z rulebooka

Oczywiście i tak wszyscy powiedzą, że marudzę

Boreliusz, I've a feeling we're not in Özz anymore.
Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial Navy) ● WH40k (Gwardia Imperialna) ● Necromunda (Ratskin/Cawdor/Spyrer)
Infinity (Ariadna) ● Konfrontacja / Hell Dorado / Alkemy / AT-43 (wszystko)

2016... "Changes never changes."/"Changes never been so much fun."

#110 2012-06-27 22:37:07

Lordzik

http://i.imgur.com/LOEAg.png

Call me!

Krechafety napisał:

Piotrze, w swojej armii nie masz ani jednego Power Axe - masz chain axe lub power weapony.
Power Axe jest, póki co, chyba nieosiągalny dla żadnej armii.

Wg powyższych plot, power-halabardy mają być traktowane jak power-topory.

Poza tym, zapewne będzie jakieś uaktualnienie kodeksów o różnorodne power-bronie wraz z ich kosztami, coby każdy mógł sobie jakąś (pewnie nie wszystkie, bo nie wyobrażam sobie Eldarów z power-maczugą) wybrać.

http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz260/Lord_Vampyre/Userbars/heretic.jpg

#111 2012-06-27 23:01:03

Mozdzierz

No jeżeli halabardy zamiast dodawać inicjatywę, będą ją odbierać, to naprawdę GK będą w dolnej średniej. Można gadać co się chce, ale większość combatów wygrywali tym, że pierwsi uderzali silnymi force weaponami.

JF 100%

#112 2012-06-27 23:25:32

Raziel

Bartku, nie przyszło mi do głowy żeby rozgraniczyć poweraxy od powerłeponów o wyglądzie topora, dla mnie to to samo, ale mam nadzieję, że to Ty masz rację.
Cavalierze nie łudź się, tylko garstka kupi książkę, reszta z nas zaopatrzy się w jej "elektroniczną" wersję, więc wklejanie puki co cytatów jest jak najbardziej zasadne
Zastanawiam się, czy rozbicie mocy psi na poszczególne "szkoły magii" nie wpłynie negatywnie na ich niepowtarzalność i klimat. Do tej pory każda frakcja (w Chaosie każdy odłam) miała swoje własne powery, co bardzo ubarwiało magię i nadawało jej charakteru, teraz to zniknie, zastąpione przez zestaw gotowych czarów, dostępnych szerokiemu gronu psykerów. Prawda, że skończy się spam "laszy" i inne tego typu PG zagrywki, ale nadal nie mogę pogodzić się z tym, że przed bitwą mam losować magię. Oczywiście przy grze towarzyskiej, będę po uzgodnieniu tego z przeciwnikiem wybierał moce, ale szkoda, że to nie jest jakoś sprytniej pomyślane.

Batman, Age of Sigmar, Confrontation, Warzone, Warzone Ressurection, Warmachine, Hordes, Dystopian Wars, Firestorm Armada, HellDorado, Infinity, Battlegroup, Alkemy, LotR(stary), Team Yankee, Flames of War, Mordheim/Warheim, Anima-Tactics, WFB Historical, Afterglow, Wrath of Kings, WH40K(od biedy), WFB(od biedy)

#113 2012-06-27 23:34:58

cavalierdejeux

Raziel napisał:

Cavalierze nie łudź się, tylko garstka kupi książkę.

Najlepszy żart jaki słyszałem w dniu dzisiejszym... Wiem, że to nie skromne ...ale do końca następnego tygodnia około 20 osób będzie miało już ten podręcznik... zgadnij skąd to wiem?

Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial Navy) ● WH40k (Gwardia Imperialna) ● Necromunda (Ratskin/Cawdor/Spyrer)

#114 2012-06-27 23:40:54

Mozdzierz

Ależ czymże jest 20 osób w obliczu ludzkości, Cavalierze...

JF 100%

#115 2012-06-27 23:42:47

cavalierdejeux

Nie obchodzi mnie Moździerz cała ludzkość tylko osoby grające aktywnie w WH40k, które są powiedzmy w zasięgu mojego wzroku (turnieje, gry towarzyskie, eventy)

Raziel napisał:

Zastanawiam się, czy rozbicie mocy psi na poszczególne "szkoły magii" nie wpłynie negatywnie na ich niepowtarzalność i klimat. Do tej pory każda frakcja (w Chaosie każdy odłam) miała swoje własne powery, co bardzo ubarwiało magię i nadawało jej charakteru, teraz to zniknie, zastąpione przez zestaw gotowych czarów, dostępnych szerokiemu gronu psykerów.

Widzę, że kolega nie w temacie
Poszczególne nowe kodeksy będą miały swoje "szkoły magii", które pozwolą na używanie dodatkowo mocy unikalnych dla nich. Tak jest w battlu i tak będzie w 40-tce, więc nic nie zaniknie
I na przykład przy CSM zakładam, że będzie ich aż 4 rodzaje (no chyba, że dołożą Khorna jakimś cudem)

Dodatkowo (ale nie jestem pewien na 100%) można pozostać przy starych mocach dopóki nie powstanie kodeks danej armii do nowej edycji

#116 2012-06-28 09:40:14

KvaN

Czuje się przywołany do tablicy pośrednio, jako że to ja ostatnio wrzucam porównania i zasady. Czynię to aby ułatwić decyzję o zakupie, sam uzależniłem swoją od tego czy zmiany pójdą we właściwym (z mojego punktu widzenia) kierunku. 

Zmiany mi się podobają więc podręcznik zakupię na pewno.

Kolejnym argumentem za jest polityka sprzedaży by GW, a dokładnie mam na myśli limity w ilości egzemplarzy per LGS w związku z czym niektórzy muszą poczekać jeszcze jakiś czas na swoją kopię. Robię to by umożliwić im wstępne testy pewnych komponentów nowej edycji.

Ostatnio edytowany przez KvaNfield (2012-06-28 10:57:01)

#117 2012-06-28 09:43:30

cavalierdejeux

KvaNfield napisał:

Kolejnym argumentem za jest polityka sprzedaży by GW, a dokładnie mam na myśli limity w ilości egzemplarzy per LGS w związku z czym niektórzy muszą poczekać jeszcze jakiś czas na swoją kopię.

Że tak się wyrażę elokwentnie... Hę?

#118 2012-06-28 09:53:53

KvaN

Obiło mi się o uszy że ilość podręczników jaką niezależny lokalny sklep hobbystyczny może mieć na stanie w dniu premiery jest limitowana. 0Jeśli mam błędne info to ten argument jest nieaktualny.

#119 2012-06-28 10:13:07

Zielarz

Rzut okiem statystyka na przedruki zasad zmusza do zastanowienia, czy twórcy kiedykolwiek ją opanowali!
Trochę ciekawych nowych zasad szczegółowych, ale sporo nierównowagi w rzutach (skimmer na 6+, matko, jak teraz zabić Falcona?)

Strasznie mocna to jak Battle wygląda, z szachów zrobił się trochę totolotek. Ale jest nadzieja, bo moje armie generalnie nie są combatowe!

Never forget that your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.

#120 2012-06-28 10:19:51

cavalierdejeux

KvaNfield napisał:

Obiło mi się o uszy że ilość podręczników jaką niezależny lokalny sklep hobbystyczny może mieć na stanie w dniu premiery jest limitowana. 0Jeśli mam błędne info to ten argument jest nieaktualny.

Zapraszam do odwiedzenia laryngologa

Nie ma ŻADNYCH limitów jeśli chodzi o produkty podstawowe (czyli nie-limitowane).

Obecną sytuację z podręcznikami można porównać do próby zakupu chleba przed długim weekendem jeśli ktoś przychodzi do piekarni 5 minut przed zamknięciem

I nie oznacza to, że piekarnia wprowadziła limit na pieczywo

#121 2012-06-28 10:49:00

KvaN

cavalierdejeux napisał:

KvaNfield napisał:

Zapraszam do odwiedzenia laryngologa

Nie ma ŻADNYCH limitów jeśli chodzi o produkty podstawowe (czyli nie-limitowane).

Obecną sytuację z podręcznikami można porównać do próby zakupu chleba przed długim weekendem jeśli ktoś przychodzi do piekarni 5 minut przed zamknięciem

I nie oznacza to, że piekarnia wprowadziła limit na pieczywo

Nie wyraziłem się do końca jasno, czytałem gdzieś że GW limituje ilość podręczników dla niezależnych sklepów jeśli sklep GW jest w pobliżu. Myślałem że to ogólna zapada dla niezależnych. Widocznie myliłem

Nie mniej jednak to nie powód by siać
flame Piotrze : P Szkoda żółci i ciśnienia, wystarczyło po prostu sprostować

#122 2012-06-28 11:03:38

cavalierdejeux

Re: WH40k FAQ - Pierwsze spo