Wargaming Wrocław

Baner 26cm

Ogłoszenie

UWAGA!!!

W związku ze zmianą forum od poniedziałku dodawanie nowych postow będzie zablokowane. Zapraszam do rejestracji na nowym forum
WARGAMING WROCŁAW

#1 2011-02-02 21:12:23

czlowiek.morze

http://i.imgur.com/lTZ6Z.png

Play test groups

At this point we are looking for a  few groups of intrepid gamers that want to be involved in play testing for the Hell Dorado miniatures game. Your group will need access to the internet and common word processing and spreadsheet programs to participate. Please mail your replies to the following questions to Dave@cipher-studios.com if you are interested in helping out.

1 – How many people are in your group, what are their full names and emails?

2 – Please describe your groups gaming experience.

3 – How familiar is your group with Cipher Studios and Hell Dorado?

4 – What do you feel is the biggest strength of your group as play testers?

Your group will be required to sign an NDA if accepted. If your group doesn’t think that they will be able to keep play test discussions in the strictest confidence then I urge you to not to become involved.

I look forward to hearing from you, and getting down to work on Hell Dorado.

Czy ktoś byłby chętny? Biorąc udział w takich 'play testach' ma się wpływ na grę i jej rozwój.

http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/Slawol666/seaman1-2.jpg

#2 2011-02-02 22:21:03

cavalierdejeux

Riddle me this...           Riddle me that

Re: Play test groups

If your group doesn’t think that they will be able to keep play test discussions in the strictest confidence then I urge you to not to become involved.

Jakoś wątpię w ten podpunkt jeśli chodzi o graczy

A tak poza tym cała akcja jest nie tylko dla osób, które zamierzają grać często w tę grę, ale też dla ludzi lubiących wykuwać na blaszkę zasady i szukanie dziury w całym

Jest to bardzo ciężka praca

Boreliusz, I've a feeling we're not in Özz anymore.
Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial Navy) ● WH40k (Gwardia Imperialna) ● Necromunda (Ratskin/Cawdor/Spyrer)
Infinity (Ariadna) ● Konfrontacja / Hell Dorado / Alkemy / AT-43 (wszystko)

2016... "Changes never changes."/"Changes never been so much fun."

UWAGA!!!

W związku ze zmianą forum od poniedziałku dodawanie nowych postow będzie zablokowane. Zapraszam do rejestracji na nowym forum
WARGAMING WROCŁAW

Stopka forum

RSS