Wargaming Wrocław

Baner 26cm

Ogłoszenie

UWAGA!!!

W związku ze zmianą forum od poniedziałku dodawanie nowych postow będzie zablokowane. Zapraszam do rejestracji na nowym forum
WARGAMING WROCŁAW

#1 2013-10-15 18:50:55

cavalierdejeux

Riddle me this...           Riddle me that

Star Trek: Attack Wing by Wizkids

Ponieważ fani Star Treka nie mogą być z tyłu fanów Gwiednych Wojen to i oni doczekali się swojej wersji kosmicznej strzelanki

http://wizkidsgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Group-components.jpg
http://wizkidsgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Group1.jpg

Grę produkuje firma WizKids i z grubsza mówiąc wyjściowa mechanika jest praktycznie podobna do tej z X-Winga

Ceny też są podobne, jakkolwiek nie ma podziału na duże i małe zestawy z pojedynczymi stateczkami.
Starter zawiera po jednym statku z trzech głównych nacji: Federacji, Romulan i Klingonów.
W dodatkach pojawiają się statki Dominium (tak naprawdę Cardassianie i Gor).

Boreliusz, I've a feeling we're not in Özz anymore.
Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial Navy) ● WH40k (Gwardia Imperialna) ● Necromunda (Ratskin/Cawdor/Spyrer)
Infinity (Ariadna) ● Konfrontacja / Hell Dorado / Alkemy / AT-43 (wszystko)

2016... "Changes never changes."/"Changes never been so much fun."

#2 2013-10-15 18:55:36

cavalierdejeux

Re: Star Trek: Attack Wing by Wizkids

Znalazłem też takie porównanie

There are actually quite a few differences that make Attack Wing a solid game in and of itself. Here are a list of 10 most important differences.

● In Attack Wing you take Evasive Maneuvers (X-Wing's Evade) and Battle Stations (X-Wing's Focus) actions. There are also some new actions like Cloak (discussed below) and Scan (which reduces the number of defense dice rolled by your opponent by one). And, there are lots of other verbiage difference, too, like Axillary Power token (X-Wing's Stress) and Come About (X-Wing's K-Turn). So, they changed the names of the actions and added some new actions to give it more of a Star Trek feel, and I appreciate the effort.

● In Attack Wing you can attack ships when your bases are touching, and you can attack ships while you are on an obstacle. Not better or worse than X-Wing, just different.

● In Attack Wing there will be ships that can move SIX forward, or do soft FOUR turns (in X-Wing the max are five and three respectively). None of the wave 1 ships can do this, but I look forward to using these abilities in future waves (at least they included these templates in the starter set). And, more maneuvers means more choices and flexibility.

● In Attack Wing there is a wider variety of firing arcs. Some ships have forward 90 and 180 degree forward arcs. If you count secondary weapons, ship abilities, and other upgrades, these increase to 270 or 360 degree firing arcs. Again, something worthwhile to think about when squad building and playing.

● In Attack Wing you can disable shields. This is important since some special abilities require an active shield in order to use them. This way you can choose to take the damage to hull rather than shield to keep using a special ability. Shields can automatically activate before the next round (unless you want them to stay down). A nice thematic touch if you ask me, and a whole new layer of strategy.

● In Attack Wing you can sometimes disable crew and upgrades when you use them (rather than discarding them). This means they can be used again. A great example are most Photon Torpedoes. You disable them when you use them, but then can use your action on a later turn to enable these cards so they can be used again. Definitely gives you some more options to think about (and it's nice not to pay a lot of points for upgrades that can only be used once).

● In Attack Wing there are lots more Pilot, Secondary Weapon, Crew and other upgrade cards. And, when they release wave 2 there will be even more (and more ships total, too!). This adds another great dimension to the game, and adds significantly to its variety and replayability.

● In Attack Wing you don't need multiples of many/any ships to play. The typical Attack Wing squad will have 2-4 ships in it (compared to 3-7 for X-Wing). You might want multiples of a few ships for the upgrade cards or certain types of squads. But, overall you'll need less ships total in your collection which helps the wallet in the long run.

● In Attack Wing, some ships can cloak (2 Klingon and 2 Romulan ships so far). Lots of things are different when you are cloaked. You roll more defense dice, you do a barrel roll - called sensor echo in Attack Wing, you can't be target locked once you've been clocked for one full turn, and more. Being able to cloak definitely adds some great dimension/strategy to the game, and adds a lot to the Star Trek theme and feel.

● In Attack Wing, some ships can move backwards (BACKWARDS, I say!). For Example, the Galaxy Class Enterprise can move backwards 1 or 2, and the Constitution Class Enterprise can move backwards 2. You can't do this in X-Wing (though they did just introduce a ship that can move zero). But, being able to move backwards is just AWESOME in so many ways!

Plusy (z powyższego zestawienia):
● Jest więcej akcji (Scan/Cloak).
● Mniej ograniczeń w walce.
● Statki szybsze i bardziej zwrotne, w tym możliwość cofania.
● Standardowo większe pole obstrzału.
● Więcej kart i gadżetów w dodatkach.

Minusy (znalezione w sieci):
● Modele nie w skali.
● Gorsza jakość (dotyczy całości - statki, karty, gadżety).

Moje uwagi (-/+):
Mała skala modeli.
Pomieszanie epok.
Więcej stron konfliktu.

Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial Navy) ● WH40k (Gwardia Imperialna) ● Necromunda (Ratskin/Cawdor/Spyrer)

#3 2013-10-15 19:19:58

cavalierdejeux

#4 2014-07-02 19:00:42

cavalierdejeux

I mamy polskiego dystrybutora tej gry

Starter to 150zł, a blisterki 55zl

#5 2014-10-01 19:47:41

ULTRAMARINE

http://i.imgur.com/LOEAg.png

Szkoda że z tą jakoscią i skalą jest słabo, ostatnio zapoznaje moje pociechy ze star trekiem i mam fazę.
Jak by było tak jak w X-wingu to bym brał.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ydOXxYLejHM/Ur4QoYLrNAI/AAAAAAAABoc/gDipsHKsaOk/s389/steampowered%2520brush%2520na%2520forum.jpg

UWAGA!!!

W związku ze zmianą forum od poniedziałku dodawanie nowych postow będzie zablokowane. Zapraszam do rejestracji na nowym forum
WARGAMING WROCŁAW

Stopka forum

RSS