Wargaming Wrocław

Baner 26cm

• Nie jesteś zalogowany.
  • Polecamy: Moda

Ogłoszenie

UWAGA!!!

W związku ze zmianą forum od poniedziałku dodawanie nowych postow będzie zablokowane. Zapraszam do rejestracji na nowym forum
WARGAMING WROCŁAW

#1 2010-12-09 00:08:04

suzan

http://i.imgur.com/lTZ6Z.png

2011: Zapowiedź "manual handbook"

Witam

Taki oto news z ostatniej chwili:

Wyrd Miniatures, LLC is proud to announce the upcoming release of the Malifaux Rules Manual. This comprehensive play aid will include all the rules, updated with current errata, diagrams and detailed examples of frequently asked questions, as well as all of the encounters for the popular Malifaux skirmish game in an easily referenced compact form (5.5"x 8.5").

This addition to our product line is great for players to keep alongside their rulebooks. The existing rulebooks are still essential to Malifaux as they contain the miniature statistics and story arcs, but the portable size of the new Rules Manual makes it easy for everyone to have the key points in one compact manual for quick reference.

This guide will be available in early 2011 as both a full color printed book which will retail for $15USD, as well as a free PDF, which will have much less content, but will make the core rules accessible to anyone that would like to try out the rules before diving into the rich background of Malifaux.

Flames of War: Germany ● Great War: Germany
Vietnam: PAVN ● Team Yankee: Soviet
Sprzedam Dystopian Wars: Prussian Fleet (click to see)

#2 2010-12-09 09:37:31

jarv

Call me!

Re: 2011: Zapowiedź "manual handbook"

Jak dla mnie - swietny news z pdf'em, a cena samego podrecznika nie powinna byc jakas straszna (w PL). Looking forward to it.

Infinity: Haqqislam | Alkemy: Jade Triad | Dystopian Wars: CoA | Battlegroup: US | Warmachine: Retribution of Scyrah | WH40K: Tau | Firestorm Armada: Soryllian Collective | Helldorado: Immortals | FoW: US | FoW-NAM: US
jarv'isowy PMlog

#3 2010-12-10 07:14:48

suzan

Re: 2011: Zapowiedź "manual handbook"

Dla mnie jest to bardzo dobry kierunek. Spójrzmy na inny system, gdzie udostępniono zasady online: Infinity. Ma się on bardzo dobrze i ładnie się rozwija, bo właśnie zasady są za darmo... trzymam kciuki

Flames of War: Germany ● Great War: Germany
Vietnam: PAVN ● Team Yankee: Soviet
Sprzedam Dystopian Wars: Prussian Fleet (click to see)

UWAGA!!!

W związku ze zmianą forum od poniedziałku dodawanie nowych postow będzie zablokowane. Zapraszam do rejestracji na nowym forum
WARGAMING WROCŁAW

Stopka forum

RSS