Wargaming Wrocław

Baner 26cm

Ogłoszenie

UWAGA!!!

W związku ze zmianą forum od poniedziałku dodawanie nowych postow będzie zablokowane. Zapraszam do rejestracji na nowym forum
WARGAMING WROCŁAW

#1 2013-02-03 21:04:54

jarv

http://i.imgur.com/lTZ6Z.png

Call me!

Armoured Clash - Nowa gra w Świecie Dystopii

http://www.spartangames.co.uk/wp/wp/wp-content/spartanimg/armoured-clash-logo.jpg

Z ciekawostek - Spartanie szykują kolejną grę - lub można to nazwać inaczej - rozszerzenie zasad Dystopian Wars - ma to się nazywać Armoured Clash - mają to być zasady do masowych walk,  głównie lądowych - modele mają być kompatybilne z Dystopian Wars. Pokazali zajawkę 24 noych modeli. Z tego co piszą, wynika, że zasady do Armoured Clash będą dostępne w PDF'ie za free na ich stronie.

Wygląda na to, że darmowe pdfy to coś czego możemy się częściej spodziewać od Spartan - cieszy mnie to niezmiernie.

Infinity: Haqqislam | Alkemy: Jade Triad | Dystopian Wars: CoA | Battlegroup: US | Warmachine: Retribution of Scyrah | WH40K: Tau | Firestorm Armada: Soryllian Collective | Helldorado: Immortals | FoW: US | FoW-NAM: US
jarv'isowy PMlog

#2 2013-02-03 21:22:06

cavalierdejeux

Riddle me this...           Riddle me that

Re: Armoured Clash - Nowa gra w Świecie Dystopii

Armoured Clash

Massive armoured columns force the ground before them to tremble as they lumber across the landscape of Europe, gigantic tracks crushing all before them, devastating ordnance destroying entire towns and cities. As the World War evolves once again it is now the time for some of the bloodiest and most devastating ground battles to take place. It is time for Armoured Clash.

Using a new set of fast-paced game rules, Armoured Clash takes the world of Dystopian Wars to a whole new level of ground warfare as Commanders are called upon to employ a new military doctrine to win their games. Players will need to employ decisive tactics as they take control of vast Brigades (or even Divisions!) of armour, looking to be victorious in some of the most pivotal land battles the world has ever seen!

Available to download for FREE on February 11th 2013, Armoured Clash sets the scene for strategic command and control as players have power over ground assets at a Regimental level, forming them to create Armoured Brigade level forces and beyond.

These Regiments are split into various types, such as Tank, Heavy Armoured, Artillery, Support and Divisional Asset, and can be quickly and easily assembled by players using existing armoured models. Additionally, Spartan Games is excited to announce that over 20 new land models have been developed across the great nations of the world, introducing new types and classes of vehicle, adding even more diversity and choice to the world of Dystopian Wars.

New models will include the Kingdom of Britannia Steward Class Guardian Tank, Prussian Empire A2-L ‘Ritter‘ Class Boarding Tank, Russian Coalition Orlov Class Heavy Tank and much, much more.

Behind The Rules
Here at Spartan Games we very much enjoy playing big tank battles, using tables full of deadly armour with which to annihilate each other’s armies! When we set out to write Armoured Clash we started with a very clear concept: to create a set of rules that incorporated all the fun and flavour of Dystopian Wars, but that would allow for a BIG armoured game to be played to its bloody conclusion in 1or 2 hours.

Armoured Clash offers players the chance to play out these epic battles, commanding full Brigades of Armour, and rather than activating in Squadrons, players get to activate Regiments at a time, rolling up entire flanks and making great sweeping charges across the battlefield.

Get Ready For Battle!
As February 11th approaches we will roll our Orders of Battle that will allow you to prepare your land force models for the coming ground conflict, and our writers will whet your appetites with plenty of short story fiction to get you ready for the action.

For now take a look at the following document to give you an idea of what a sample Kingdom of Britannia Armoured Brigade could look like under your control: SAMPLE of a Kingdom of Britannia Armoured Brigade [.PDF]

Boreliusz, I've a feeling we're not in Özz anymore.
Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial Navy) ● WH40k (Gwardia Imperialna) ● Necromunda (Ratskin/Cawdor/Spyrer)
Infinity (Ariadna) ● Konfrontacja / Hell Dorado / Alkemy / AT-43 (wszystko)

2016... "Changes never changes."/"Changes never been so much fun."

#3 2013-02-19 09:34:00

jarv

Call me!

I pojawił się - tutaj do pobrania podręcznik, listy armii(?), kary do modeli i statystyki modeli.

Infinity: Haqqislam | Alkemy: Jade Triad | Dystopian Wars: CoA | Battlegroup: US | Warmachine: Retribution of Scyrah | WH40K: Tau | Firestorm Armada: Soryllian Collective | Helldorado: Immortals | FoW: US | FoW-NAM: US
jarv'isowy PMlog

#4 2013-02-19 09:35:26

Adrian

http://i.imgur.com/jgZgn.png

Hah ubiegłeś mnie, właśnie chciałem dodać newsa, a tu patrzę już jest:) i zdziwienie, przecież przed minutą nie było:D

A przy okazji to pewna ciekawostka, Spartan udostępnił karty do gry za darmo w .pdf, można sobie wydrukować i grać. No i jednostki latające są dużo droższe w punktach aniżeli w Dystopianie, szczególnie te, które są spotterami.

Ostatnio edytowany przez Adrian (2013-02-19 09:36:39)

#5 2013-03-11 01:15:25

jarv

Call me!

Spartani przygotowali zestawy "Armoured Brigade" dla 7 z 8 nacji. Mają być dostępne w maju.

jarv'isowy PMlog

UWAGA!!!

W związku ze zmianą forum od poniedziałku dodawanie nowych postow będzie zablokowane. Zapraszam do rejestracji na nowym forum
WARGAMING WROCŁAW

Stopka forum

RSS