Wargaming Wrocław

Baner 26cm

Ogłoszenie

UWAGA!!!

W związku ze zmianą forum od poniedziałku dodawanie nowych postow będzie zablokowane. Zapraszam do rejestracji na nowym forum
WARGAMING WROCŁAW

#1 2011-10-04 10:01:08

czlowiek.morze

http://i.imgur.com/lTZ6Z.png

Infinity Christmas Painting Contest

http://www.infinitythegame.com/forum/sh … #pid135066

Infinity Christmas Painting Contest

Yay! _lol__rvmp_by_bad_blood

Here's the details, rules, punishments...

CATAGEORIES: The categories determine which type of model you will be entering.

You MAY enter multiple categories, as well as multiple figures into those categories. I will explain this more in detail on each category, as there ARE limitations, if not stated otherwise you may enter the category as many times as you like with DIFFERENT models. (You can enter 5 fusiliers, just not the same figure 5 times)

Fairly simple, each category is managed by size. Use your common sense people, its not hard to figure out. However, to make things easier for you I have made a size chart for you to follow (further down), and descriptions of the categories. Please don't fuss over it, unless you feel something is vastly out of place or have a question. In which case I may move it. Keep in mind I own 90% of the range, and have based the sizes on several factors.

Categories and models in them are listed as such: Category 1 = C1

Here are your categories:
1-Small Model - People, aliens, power armor, and other human sized (or smaller) models. Two models may enter as one if included together (such as a remote and his operator, or pal bots) See the SIZE chart.

2- Medium Model - Larger models, remotes that have 40mm bases, bikes, etc go here in this category. You may enter a remote team together (2 Arm bots etc) Small remotes go into the human category or group entry. See the SIZE chart.

3 -Large Model - TAGS! This entry is for TAGS and large models. See the SIZE chart.

4 - Diorama/Group/Duel - This category includes several sub categories:
Diorama - Any scene, freeze frame, action shot, or whatever you like that depicts 1 (ONE) - 6 (SIX) models in a scene of your choosing.

Group - Any group of models that would form a link team, or faction believable squad (eg: Fusiliers, an ORC and a Knight. etc) Groups can be on parade march or in action. The group must consist of 2 (TWO) - 6 (SIX) models. ALL GROUP MODELS MUST BELONG TO THE SAME FACTION. (However, mercenaries chosen legally from the army lists WILL be allowed)

Duel - A 1 vs 1 scene. Pretty self explanatory. Must consist of 2 (TWO) models, no more, no less.

ALL models in these 3 sub-categories must be on a scenic base of some sort, be it a dais, larger board, etc. Point being, no "loose" models, those belong in another category. All models in this category must be on the same base, but may have their own individual bases for removal sake if you wish. The size limit of the base is 6 inches by 6 inches (roughly 16cm x 16cm). There is no height limit, and I will be forgiving but use common sense please. (No 12 inch towers) If you cant get the job done with 6 inches, your just not working hard enough =D

Please note: You may include up to 3 (THREE) casualty figures that DO NOT count against your model count. (Eg: You can have a few dead figures on a group or duel base that does not count toward the total number of figures.)

I WILL allow multiple entries into the DGD, with stipulations: You may enter each sub category 1 (ONE) time, but no more, so you may enter a link team or group/squad entry, duel, and diorama or action scene. Therefore, you can enter this category a total of 3 (THREE) times. Hope that makes sense. There is no limit to the SIZE of the models being used, but do not exceed the base size please.

5 - Open Category - The open category is just that, its open. Build a costume, paint on canvas, enter a drawing, etc. Whatever you like, Ill accept it. Be creative! I will accept miniatures in this category as well, but be aware, you may be up against some wild entries. Dioramas and large scenes may be entered here.

Only 1 (ONE) entry into the OC will be allowed, so choose wisely.

6 - BLITZJAEGERS category - Yes, you read correctly... The rules are, paint something for me. 1 (ONE) single model, of any category, you can do a TAG, a remote, or a human figure, as long as its only one model. You may base it on a secenic base no bigger than 3 inches by 3 inches (No height limit)

Im the only judge of this category (be afraid!) How well do you know my tastes eh? I may choose only one winner from this category or I may have first, second, third, you never know. It will depend how much you impress me! I will reward the winner(s) of this category myself, however, the winner(s) must send me their entries to claim any prizes. Do you take my challenge? _aww__rvmp_by_bad_blood

SIZE CHART - See my handy dandy, took an hour, size chart for your category questions. The way it works is, the models listed must be entered into the category listed, if they are to be entered alone. ALL MODELS may enter C4, C5 and C6. This chart is ONLY for referencing the first three categories for single model (or pair) entries.

PLEASE NOTE: No groups, starter boxes, link teams etc are accepted as a single entry. ONLY a remote/animal etc and its operator. A single mini may be separated from the group/box sold together to be entered into C1. Units sold with two or more models of the same time (Fusiliers, Hafza etc) must be broken up. If you wish to enter a full group/link team enter category C4 or C5

All models in the C2 grouping may be entered with both models or as a single model with no penalty.

Pan O:
Pal Bots may enter C1 together or separate
Guarda-de-assalto may enter together as C1
Auxilia may enter one operator and remote as C1
All Arm bots are C2
Cutters and Armored Cavalry are C3
All other models are C1

Yu Jing:
YaoZao may enter C1 together or separate
Su-Jian are C2
Arogato are C2
Yaokongs are C2
Guijia is C3
O-Yoroi is obviously C3
All other models are C1

Ariadna:
Mirage 5 Team - May enter together into C2, or Margot into C1, or Duroc into C2
Dog Warriors - Together as C2, orDogface into C1, Dog Warrior into C2
Antipode Team - Together into C2, or any Antipode into C2, Controller into C1
All other models are C1

HaqqIslam:
Kameel Remotes are C2
Nasmat Remotes are C1 together or separate
Kum Troops are all C2 together or separate
Maghariba is C3
Remotes are C2 together or separate
All other models are C1

Nomads:
Carlota Kowalsky and remote are C1
Zonds and Sputniks are C2, dual or single Koalas separate from Sputnik are C1
Moran and Koalas are C1 together or separate
Zondbots are C1
Lizard is C3
Zoe and N-well are C1
Szalamandra are C3
All other models are C1

Combined Army:
Special Armored Corp is C3
Skiavoros is C2
Anathematics is C3
Charontids are C2
Slave Drones are C1
Caskuda is of course C3
Obsidon Medchanoid is C2
Iskallers are C2
Hungries are C2
All other models are C1 (I will be flexible with CA as they have odd sizes and bases, as Dude pointed out)

Aleph:
Yudbot and Netrods are C1
Dakini are C1 (all three may be entered, as they are bots)
Probots are C2
Rebots are C2
Garudas are C2
Marut is C3
All other models are C1

Mercenaries:
Tearlach Mcmurrough is C2
All other models are C1

End Size Chart

GENERAL RULES/INFO - All models MUST be Infinity models. Conversions are allowed, but no scratch builds (the models core must be an Infinity model)

All models must be painted, as if I had to tell you. Painted, in this contest means at least 3 (THREE) colors. I will automatically reject those that dont meet these standards.

All models must have a decent appropriate sized base, depending on the category it is in. (Or the base its supplied with) A base may be larger, but I may reject it if its too crazy as this would be a Diorama entry. Use common sense.

You may enter as many models as you wish according to the individual category stipulations.

Do not send me joke entries, or pictures unrelated to the contest, or I will disqualify you on the spot with no chance of forgiveness. Don't waste my time. Nope

Photos must be submitted as follows: 1-2 Pictures of each entry. Do not send huge, wallpaper sized images as these will be posted on the site later, its your job to properly size the photos. If you place after the preliminary round, you will be allowed more pictures, so if you think youll place, take more than a couple, but do not send them until requested. (This is simply for space saving.) Once the categories thin out some, more pictures can be added to the contestants still competing.

Send your photos to my alternate email: KassianthraVardeslay @ gmail.com (no spaces)
Subject: CPC
In the text body: Your username at this forum. Tell me which models you are entering into which category.
Photos: Attach them (preferably) or if you must, put in the message body. Make it easy for me alright? Dont send me a link to your site, Im not copy pasting all your photobook stuff, you do the leg work.

Those who place/win I will contact for further information.

JUDGING - There will be several helper judges to assist me during the contest. Otherwise, unless stated. Voting will be done by general public (YOU). There will be several rounds of voting to work our way down to the winners.

DUE DATE - All entries are due by November the 19th (You can enter all the way till Sunday begins.) Please dont be late. I dont want to be mean, I was once kept from a GW contest for entering a minute and half late....Streaming-mad but, thats why there are deadlines. SO, please enter timely. You have about 45 days to work.

PRIZES - Yes there will be prizes! How good they are and the quantity depends ENTIRELY on YOU. (and me)

Here is the prize/winner breakdown:
-Overall Winner/Best of Show
-Category Winner for each category (C1-C6)

There will be honorable mentions as well.

Please consider: If every person who enters gives a little, even $5.00 that really boosts our prize output, you spend more than that on fast food in a single day, isnt it worth donating to your friends at this community? It can add up fast! 30 people entering donating only 5 dollars = 150 dollars of prize money! _lol__rvmp_by_bad_blood

If you cant donate money, and would like to offer something else, you may PM or email me.

No obligation, this contest is a free entry, any and all donations are encouraged. All those who donate will be mentioned in a later post. All those who donate a lot will get honorary mention for support, maybe more. Again, its totally up to you!

(The prize(s) for the C6 entry will be provided solely by me, your donations are not used for this.)

All prize money/donations will be spent on this contest and nothing else._aww__rvmp_by_bad_blood

I have access to a Paypal account. Choose the option for gift, so as not to incur a charge (or reduce our prize money)8J_revamp_by_bad_blood Make sure to email me and tell me the amount and your name, so I can keep track. No personal information will be shared.

Send your donations on Paypal to my email: KassianthraVardeslay @ gmail.com (no spaces)
Also send me separate mail so I may know who sent what.
Subject: Donation
Text: Your username for the forum (for credit given later)

QUESTIONS - ASk your questions here, if you need to ask me something in private, send to my PM box, if it is full, send them to my alternate email: KassianthraVardeslay @ gmail.com (no spaces)
Subject: Question

Contest - The contest is meant to support the community and the Infinity game system and forum, I am doing it out of my own wishes to further the hobby and spur some nice creative model making. That said, this is run by me, (and a few helpers) I will treat you as fairly as I can, please be courteous to your fellows and myself, and I will do the same. I retain the sole right to refuse any entry as I see fit, though this probably wont happen, be aware its still my contest. I am a reasonable and easy to work with person. Follow my guidelines and all will be well! Aha-!

This will hopefully be a lot of fun everyone, I really would like to see a big turn out. Feel free to comment in this thread, discus your entries etc.

Good luck! _aww__rvmp_by_bad_blood

http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/Slawol666/seaman1-2.jpg

UWAGA!!!

W związku ze zmianą forum od poniedziałku dodawanie nowych postow będzie zablokowane. Zapraszam do rejestracji na nowym forum
WARGAMING WROCŁAW

Stopka forum

RSS