Wargaming Wrocław

Baner 26cm

Ogłoszenie

UWAGA!!!

W związku ze zmianą forum od poniedziałku dodawanie nowych postow będzie zablokowane. Zapraszam do rejestracji na nowym forum
WARGAMING WROCŁAW

#1 2013-05-23 21:53:13

cavalierdejeux

Riddle me this...           Riddle me that

Uncharted Sea - Pierwszy i ostatni taki wątek

Spartan Games napisał:

When Spartan Games entered the wargaming market in mid-2008, we launched with our Uncharted Seas fantasy naval game. We were a very small company then: we didn’t have any offices and we didn’t even cast the models ourselves, but we felt that Uncharted Seas breathed new life into naval wargaming and we were proud of it.

Almost five years later, things are very different for us. We’ve grown significantly from our modest beginnings and now employ world-class model designers and model makers whose skill and creativity have led to games such as Dystopian Wars, Dystopian Legions and Firestorm Armada. We look to make each game better than the last and we’ve certainly learned a lot in those five years, and as we’ve learned to make better games with better models, players have embraced these new games, often at the expense of Uncharted Seas.

Our people have got lots of great ideas that we want to keep bringing you, but we recognise that Spartan Games - and just as importantly the wargames market itself - can only support so many games through an indirect sales model. Although we re-sculpted Uncharted Seas 18 months ago, incorporating all the skills we’ve learned in model design and making since the original launch, customers’ interest has moved to our other games.

Because of these factors we have taken the difficult decision to discontinue Uncharted Seas from distribution from July 1st 2013; thereafter it will continue to be sold mail order only. Whilst we understand that deleting a game brings about issues for our customers, we feel that it is the right thing to do and we hope you understand the above reasons. The coming months will see more new and exciting initiatives from Spartan Games - starting with the launch of Spartan Scenics that we announced earlier this week - which we look forward to bringing to you, and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you on behalf of all at Spartan Games for your valued business.

Boreliusz, I've a feeling we're not in Özz anymore.
Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial Navy) ● WH40k (Gwardia Imperialna) ● Necromunda (Ratskin/Cawdor/Spyrer)
Infinity (Ariadna) ● Konfrontacja / Hell Dorado / Alkemy / AT-43 (wszystko)

2016... "Changes never changes."/"Changes never been so much fun."

UWAGA!!!

W związku ze zmianą forum od poniedziałku dodawanie nowych postow będzie zablokowane. Zapraszam do rejestracji na nowym forum
WARGAMING WROCŁAW

Stopka forum

RSS