Wargaming Wrocław

Baner 26cm

Ogłoszenie

UWAGA!!!

W związku ze zmianą forum od poniedziałku dodawanie nowych postow będzie zablokowane. Zapraszam do rejestracji na nowym forum
WARGAMING WROCŁAW

#1 2013-02-18 08:20:24

KvaN

http://i.imgur.com/gZjTx.png

Hacking i ARO.

Podczas ostatniej mojej bitwy z chupakabrą padło kilka pytań o hackowanie i aro.

Oto garść zasad z wiki dla przypomnienia:

Infinity Wiki napisał:

Hacking Defensively

When a player in the Active turn decides to do some hacking, the defender can (if he has a Hacker in his ranks) perform Defensive Hacking. In order to do this, he must state in the ARO of the targeted miniature an intention to respond with his Hacker. This will substitute the BTS Attribute of the miniature, Airborne Deployment or Guided Ammunition on his side with a Face to Face Roll of the WIP Attributes of both players’ hackers (Modified by their own BTS).

If the defender prevails, he avoids and cancels the original Hacker’s attack.

If the attacker wins, he will effectively hack his target.

If one of them achieves a Critical result, he succeeds in his objective and will disable (DIS) his enemy’s Hacking Device.

It is not necessary for the defending hacker to have a LoF or to be within 8 inches of the target of the hacking attack.

Coordinated Order Hacking vs. Defensive Hacking can be rather complex and a rather advanced situation. Please see Example of Coordinated Hacking vs Defensive Hacking for more details.

FAQ

- Can I really make use of Hacking Defensively to replace the BTS of Guided Ammunition by a Face to Face Roll between my Hacker and the enemy Hacker?

No, you can not. It is an errata. Guided Ammunition can only be shot in active turn and then, you Hacker can not react to an enemy ARO.

- If the Active player tries to hack, can I Hack Defensively with each of my 2-3 ,..., N hackers or just with one?

You can react with each of your Hackers (ie, with N Hackers)

- What happens if multiple Hackers decide to use Defensive Hacking against a hacking attack?

A Face to Face roll is needed. The roll of the attacking Hacker against the defender Hackers' rolls.

- How does a hacker respond to coordinated hacking? Example:A Ninja Hacker and a Celestial Guard Hacker coordinate to hack a Squalo. The PanOceania player has only one Kamau Hacker. Does that mean that the Kamau hacker can only defend against the ninja (who is the one who executed the attack) and the Celestial makes a normal roll against the Squalo BTS?

Yes. When using Defensive Hacking against Coordinated Hacking, the reactive Hacker can only react to one of them. Therefore, the troop can only defend against one of the 2 enemy Hackers (in this case the Ninja) while the Celestial will make a Normal Roll modified by the Squalo BTS.

Coordinated hacking adds to the normal Coordinated Order in that the Hacker in ZC is the only one capable of receiving the ARO of the objective.

- Can a model with Airborne Deployment and a Hacking Device, that has not yet deployed on the table, preform a Defensive Hacking ARO?

No, the AD Hacker is not on the table yet, so he cannot preform a Defensive Hacking ARO. The only skill he may preform is Airborne Deployment using his own order.

I jeszcze analiza skomplikowanego przypadku coordinated hacking vs ARO.

Example of Coordinated Hacking vs Defensive Hacking

- Every Hacker performing Defensive Hacking against a Coordinated Hacking can choose a different target.
- The target miniature can only ARO the Hacker in its ZC, probably it can even ARO additionally to the Defensive Hackers (that's not sure, though Interruptor didn't correct Serenity's post saying so, so this could be true - and actually I can't find anywhere that using Defensive Hacking totally cancels the targeted miniature's ARO)

Example: Hackers A, B and C perform a Coordinated Hacking via Hacker A's ZC. They try to hack the enemy Hacker X. Hackers Y and Z, allies of Hacker X, declare Defensive Hacking. Possible constellations:
- Y and Z hack defensively against A; B and C make unopposed normal rolls
- Y and Z hack defensively against B; A and C make unopposed normal rolls
- Y and Z hack defensively against C; A and B make unopposed normal rolls
- Y hacks defensively against A, Z hacks defensively against B, C makes an unopposed normal roll
- Y hacks defensively against B, Z hacks defensively against C, A makes an unopposed normal roll
- and so further and so on...
(decoded from Spanish forum posts regarding how defensive hacking interacts with a coordinated hack order).

@Zielarz
- czyli wychodzi na to że możesz w ARO robić defensive hacking każdym hackerem na stole, czyli w tym przypadku mamy F2F rolla jednego aktywnego hackera z kilkoma defensywnymi (1 kość aktywnego hackera vs X kości hackerów defensywnych). Posiadanie kilku hackerów na stole nabiera dodatkowego sensu.

#2 2013-02-18 09:40:29

Zielarz

http://i.imgur.com/lTZ6Z.png

Re: Hacking i ARO.

Po erracie w końcu widać to czarno na białym, wcześniej nie było tak super to sformułowane! Fine by me, bo zazwyczaj gram 5 hackerami!
Dzięki Kvan!

Never forget that your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.

UWAGA!!!

W związku ze zmianą forum od poniedziałku dodawanie nowych postow będzie zablokowane. Zapraszam do rejestracji na nowym forum
WARGAMING WROCŁAW

Stopka forum

RSS